Friday, February 1, 2008

Getting to know your fellow Divas....

While reading a paddling magazine last weekend I came across a very amusing interview with a professional guide. It asked the typical questions, and in the end I felt like I kind of "knew" this person. He was definitely someone I would paddle with, and it wasn't just because he was cute....

This got me thinking. How well do I know my fellow Divas? Some of us just met for the first time last summer. Some of you haven't met each other at all!

So, in an attempt to reacquaint some of you, and introduce the rest, I sent out an email to all the Divas I've paddled with, with a short questionnaire. I'll be posting the "replies" as soon as I get them back.

Just a reminder... When you send your reply back, attach a photo of yourself, if possible. Otherwise I'll have to sort through the Diva photo vault to find one of you. Oh! And I completely forgot! Please add this question/answer to your survey: What is your favorite piece of gear & why.

Because she's so efficient, Jodi has already sent her survey back! Watch for her bio later today!

No comments:

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to New Blogger by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro