Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Change Your Bookmark!

Hi Ladies!

Long time, no post : )

Tammy here, wanting to let you know that I've not forgotten you, or this blog.

Our family is putting roots down in Gunnison, Colorado; have been here about a year now.

We're loving it! So many paddling, camping, and hiking options here. You could hike a new trail every day for the rest of your life here.

I wanted to let you all know to change your bookmarks, readers, etc.

I won't be renewing the www.waterdivas.net domain name at this time. I will, however, continue to admin this blogsite. I'm starting to meet many female paddlers out here in Gunnison, and can certainly see WaterDivas taking off here too.

Continue to get together, as you have in the past. If you'd like to submit a trip report & pix to be posted here at WaterDivas I be glad to do it for you.

Take care & keep paddling!

No comments:

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to New Blogger by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro