Friday, January 2, 2009

Update

If, by any chance, there's still someone reading this blog I thought I better post an update.

Since late last summer, hubby & I have been actively job & home searching out west. It is our hearts' desires to relocate to my old stomping grounds - Colorado.

With the search, homeschooling the kiddos, running hubby's business, and life in general, this blog has fallen through the cracks.

While kayaking is still a passion of mine, I'm afraid maintaining this blog is not.

I don't intend to delete it at this point, as I suspect a move out west could open up all kinds of kayaking prospects. However, for now, this blog is on the back burner indefinitely.

Paddle on!

No comments:

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to New Blogger by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro